According to Royal London they are offering "the best Specified Serious Illness cover available" in this weeks Irish Broker magazine for May.
Here are a few main points from their article:
- Recent enhancements have been made to their Specified Serious Illness and it now covers more illnesses than any other product on the market - in fact, there are no illnesses covered by any provider's product that Royal London does not cover!
- In addition, it includes enhanced definitions and offerings like its unique Donor Cover . Royal London are the first provider in Ireland to include Donor Cover. It means that they will pay €2,500 as a once off lump sum to living donors who donate a kidney, bone marrow or a portion of lung or live to a family member. Donating an organ is a noble act indeed and this lump sum will help provide a financial cushion to donors going through the operation and recovery involved.
- It also now provides Children's Specified Serious Illness Cover from birth.
- Royal London improved their offerings following feedback from Financial Brokers.
- They have added 10 new Partial Payment Conditions to extend their cover for the most common serious illness claims; cancer, heart related illnesses and stroke.
- 5 of these new Partial Payment Conditinos provide wide ranging cover for early forms of cancer at 50% of the cover amount, up to €15,000. It also includes cover for permanent pacemaker insertion and eye stroke, strengthening the overall coverage you may suffer from a heart related illness or stroke.
- In particular, as more people than ever before are thankfully surviving cancer diagnosis Royal London have strengthened their cover for early forms of it. And, if you are later diagnosed with a more sever form of cancer (that meets the cancer definition of Royal London's policy conditions), you will still get a payout of your full sum assured.
If you would like more information on Royal London's Specified Serious Illness enhancements - please don't hesitate to email me on email@example.com or call 087-6534444.
Even if you already have Critical Illness cover in place - it is always good to review your cover and inform yourself on what is currently on offer in the marketplace. Knowledge is key!